$LDO rewards are LIVE on 0VIX’s stMATIC market
Liquid staking has become one of the hottest trends in DeFi, and for a good reason. It allows users to earn rewards for staking their assets, while still maintaining liquidity and the ability to earn further yield.
You can now earn 3%+ APY in $LDO, 6%+ APY in $VIX and 1%+ APY in stMatic just by supplying on 0VIX. That is on top of your 6.3% APR for staking MATIC with Lido!
Access the highest LSD yields on the market at 0VIX.
Try this simple strategy to increase your capital efficiency when liquid staking.
Liquidity Mining Details:
The liquidity mining campaign will run for approximately 20 weeks, and the rewards breakdown is as follows: ~$25,000 in $LDO and ~$20,000 in $VIX. The first batch of rewards will be claimable on January 27th, 2023 at 11AM UTC. The $LDO rewards can be claimed daily from the 0VIX dashboard.
The stMATIC market is boosted with 500 LDO rewards per week, which equates to 71 LDO rewards per day. These rewards are split evenly between the supply and borrow sides of the market, meaning each side of the market is boosted with 36 LDO rewards per day.
So why are Liquid staking derivatives (LSDs) such a popular trend in DeFi?
LSDs offers several benefits over traditional staking methods:
- Flexibility: Liquid staking derivatives allow users to stake their assets and earn rewards while still maintaining liquidity and the ability to trade or utilize their assets. This means that users can move in and out of positions as they see fit, which is more flexible than traditional staking methods where users have to lock up their assets for a set period of time.
- Leverage: Liquid staking derivatives also allow users to gain exposure to staking rewards of an asset without having to actually hold the underlying asset. This allows users to gain leverage and potentially increase their returns.
- Automation: Liquid staking derivatives are automated using smart contracts, which means that the process of staking and earning yield is done automatically.
- Transparency: Liquid staking derivatives are built on smart contracts, which means that the process is transparent and can be audited by anyone.
- Yield farming: Liquid staking derivatives are also often used in yield farming strategies, which can provide an additional return on top of the traditional staking rewards.
Overall, the combination of flexibility, leverage, automation, transparency, and yield farming opportunities are what makes liquid staking derivatives so attractive to DeFi users.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to substantially boost your LSD yield. Head to 0VIX.com to access juicy yields today!
0VIX is leading a new standard of risk measurement in DeFi and the first veTokenomics lending market with dynamic interest rates on Polygon. It focuses on providing stable and sustainable yields across Polygon’s multi-chain solution Supernets for Enterprise and FinTechs. Founded by an experienced DeFi and FinTech team, the 0VIX protocol aims to bring billions of dollars of liquidity to Polygon with crypto native as well institutional focus. 0VIX’s goal is to be the primary lending market on Polygon while supporting the 50000+ dapp ecosystem and be the native money market on Polygon zkEVM going live in just over a month.
Stay up to date on everything 0VIX by following us on Twitter. For any questions and to join the hub of our community go to our Discord.
Twitter | Discord | Telegram | Website
Not financial or tax advice. This blog is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions This blog is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.